Saturday, May 28, 2011

Gone but still training.

Though I am still not blogging much, I am still training as a madman.

Lots of shit has happened to me in the last 11 months of my life, and most of it was working a LOOOOOONG way from home.

At this point, I am heavily into hormone balancing, intermittent fasting, power rack work to eliminate my week spots in the overhead press and deadlift. Diet. Rest. Stretching. Weak point work. These are where your increases will happen. Biofeedback testing will keep you humble and consistently progressing. Work on making a few things at a time better. Make them a few critical big moves, and you are golden, depending on your goals. It's that simple.

I am planning on getting a 160 lb. One arm MP and a 405 lb. One arm deadlift. Am closing in on both. As well as working on getting certified with the CoC 3.0, which I closed a while back with little training for it. All while leaning out. Leangains.com. Check it out.

As for power rack work, check out Brooks Kubik's work. I will say this: doing partial push presses with 360 lbs in your hands, and holding 600+ without straps in the top of the lockout makes everything else light, and shrinks your waist. No joke. It is the ultimate ab work. I dare you to try it. No belts allowed.

No comments:

Post a Comment