Thursday, May 20, 2010

Crazy things occur with Biofeedback Training

Have been applying what little I think I know about Biofeedback Training, and the results from it are INSANE.

New PRs:

- LCCJ a la RTK with 40 kg and 24 kg.
- Easy triples with 120 lbs in the one-arm MP.
- One-arm bent rows with BW (230 lbs).
- TGU+Arrmbar single with 170 lbs (roughly 45 sec time-under-tension).
- One-arm Swings with 170 for 2x8 L/R.
- Blue nail cut to 4.5 inches DU total bend with crushdown.
- Teeth lift of 60 kg for 4 singles of 5 second holds (I face the ground when I do these, so it is pure biting power holding the rope).

Biofeedback training is for real, and is beserk in its simplicity and effectiveness. In less than 8 weeks I have regained or smashed records that took years to accomplish initially, following an absence of these lifts for over 6 months prior.

Have taken the last few days off as the TGU and Swing PRs left me suprisingly sore.

Will post full sessions again tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment