Saturday, May 29, 2010

Heavy and enlightening....

Was tonight's training.

Strength in my teeth lifts is going nuts. 72kg is nothing to sneeze at, and felt easier than I thought. Posterior chain is going to be watched carefully while I continue with this lift, as I do it without hand support.

TGUs are also going nuts. Topped out at 195 lbs to the kneeling lunge position for both sides. Will be changing gears with these as my joints are starting to feel it. Will play with volume as over the last few sessions my form has really dialed in for this movement.

Presses have fallen to the wayside, but have not weakened, but as they are my focus, they will return to the forefront. Deadlifts, swings and LCCJ will return as well.

Dialing in my nutrition as well. A lot of focus on fatty acids and pre-post training supplements. Superfood blends were the most recent addition, and have had a HUGE effect. The rest still has a few days of tinkering before I am willing to say anything. Would rather share real results than share speculations.

No comments:

Post a Comment